Monday, October 22, 2007

Good Thing Mine's Short

My new blog friend, Lilacspecs, has tagged moi with a middle name meme. Here are the rules:

1) You have to post the rules before you give the facts.
2) Players must list one fact that is relevant to your life for each letter in your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, then use a name that you like.
3) When you are tagged, you must write a post containing your own middle name game facts.
4) At the end of your post, you must tag one person for each letter in your middle name. Don’t forget to comment them telling that they are tagged and to read your post to get the rules.

Sounds simple, right?

Yeah? You might be changing that tune when I tag you!

Alright, here goes--my middle name is Anne:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
“A” student

And you thought I was just a pretty face! Nope, there’s brains ‘tween them there ears! I ain’t sayin’ I was the first in my class or anything, but I graduated with a 3.95, and went on to drop out after my first year of college. (D’oh!) Which leads me to…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Naptime

I am as lazy as all get out! And I love to sleep! Man, I love to sleep! If it weren’t for some people--*cough*Ethan*cough*--why, I would sleep all day. But then I would miss out on so much. Like…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nose potatoes

That’s what Ethan calls boogers. And I am the Queen at harvesting them with my pinky nail. What? Does that gross you out? Hey, thanks to Momo Fali, I know I’m not alone. But even if I were alone, I’d still be…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Even-keeled

It means stable. Not easily swayed. Solid. Dependable. Reliable. I’m a rock, baby! I frickin’ rock! And like a rock, I get pooped on by birds a lot. But that’s for another list.

Okay, you unlucky saps, I have to choose four of you. I’m trying to spread around the love so I’m not always tagging the same ones, but Lovey’s sitting in the front row frantically waving her arm around and saying, “Pick me, pick me.” So, I’m gonna help a sister out. Tag, Lovey! You’re it!

Hmm… I don’t think I’ve tagged Piper yet. Oops! I just did. Boo-ya!

And how about Jo Beaufoix and Christina? You guys up for a little meme action?

Let’s see what you got!

11 comments:

christina said...

This meme is hard! ::whines and stomps up and down:: give me my juice box, this is going to take some thinking!

piper of love said...

I'm up to the challenge! Way to stretch Piper!

Thanks love :)

Erin said...

That was a very creative way to do the meme (loved the pictures of each letter). And great off the wall answers, not at all what I expected...and the very reason I liked it : )

dawn224 said...

I have this one I need to do too.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Avery thank you sweetie, but I have done this one already,

http://www.jobeaufoix.com/2007/09/09/the-middle-name-game-and-a-nonsense-tale/

My middle name is Elizabeth so it took me a while but it was fun.

Love your answers.
Nose potatoes, that's hilarious. :D

Jo Beaufoix said...

Oh, and Barbara has tagged you for a meme.

Oh, The Joys said...

That's my middle name too! (Without the e.)

loveyh said...

Well...after our loverly afternoon, I will do it tomorrow, if that's all right with you?

I plan on writing tonight..and drinking heavily after that. Didn't Hemigway always write drunk? Maybe I'll be funnier...or win a Pulitzer or something.

cate said...

oh, what a great meme! so different from most of the others running around out there!

wow..if i did this one, it would be looooong...my middle name has 9 letters!

Mya said...

If I came to dinner at your house, I'd give the Gratin Dauphinoise a wide berth...

Mya x

The Lisa Show said...

That's my middle name, too. :)