Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Howl-o-ween!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hello, my pretties!


And a fine All Hallows' Eve to all you guys and ghouls!

Optimus Prime says hello.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So does Mr. Grumpy Codsgone McNocostume, who I've taken the liberty to photoshop.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Quite a professional job, don't you think? You'd never know that wasn't the real Mr. Spock unless I'd told you, right? Unfortunately, my darling hubby is a Squidward when it comes to these things, so I have to work with what's available.

(I told him if he doesn't change his attitude, he's gonna have more than one kind of empty sack this Halloween, but vasectomy humor isn't going over well these days. Can't imagine why.)

Anywho, since I am keenly aware of the dangers associated with this most fesitve of nights, I feel obligated to pass along some information that just may save your life:



Chilling stuff! Here's something else to make your blood curdle:



Yes, not since "Snakes on a Plane" has there been a more horrifying cinematic concept than that. Make sure you buy your tickets early. They're gonna sell out fast...

What? It already came out?

Hey, I'm on my way to Blockbuster!!

Have a safe and happy Halloween!!

16 comments:

Emma Sometimes said...

I thought it was called F$#%$%# Snakes on a G&$*$#* Plane.

I don't like blood. I faint when I get a paper cut.

That is a swwwweet Spock costume. I'm going to be a 35 year old mother of four tonight. Diabolical isn't it?

By the way, since you've never heard this before I'm going to say you have very sultry eyes, dahling. I mean that in a completely platonic hetero way.

Dapoppins said...

aaaaah! there is a sheep at the door! And I don't think it wants candy! where is that Mary when you need her?

Bec said...

lmao!! How did I know that was from New Zealand?

PS I definitely couldn't tell your husband wasn't Vulcan.

Mommin' It Up! said...

Rrwwwrrooooow! You are one hot lady! And the Optimus Prime is to DIE for!!

Mommin' It Up! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shealyisnottheantichrist said...

This is hysterical!!!

R said...

You look haunting and appealing....

Sheep movie: ridiculous.

The boy looks super cute.

I was plain mom too (like Emma). Dear Sir sat in the car and followed us the whole time, not dressed up either. I don't think Dear Sir has dressed up in his life (except when he wore Captain America underoos).

meleah rebeccah said...

Happy Halloween!

Radioactive Jam said...

Codsgone? Codsgone?! ... That's really harsh, man. Really. Harsh.

Lisa said...

"More than one empty sack...." This nearly made Coke come out of my nose (instead of going in.. what a concept. Totally kidding.)

What a great Optimus Prime!

cate said...

hubby is so dressing the boys up as transformers next year!!! great costume!

those videos were hilarious! thanks for sharing!

Jod{i} said...

Oh that is rich! Crack me UP! And my my ...what a wonderful(insert here I cant see the ears)!

Happy Boo's to you as well!
Well I am a mean mom, the children ALL had dental cleanings today! I truly didnt even put the two together, until they all sat at the breakfast table, quite unhappy...

QZ~Ba Doozie said...

emma drives a subaru,,,watch your back

I really am going to get to the meme soon, I'm pretty much what the textbooks call a "procrastinator"

Shannon aka loveyh said...

Heyyy...wans't that "Farm Animals Gone WIld"? I thought I saw teat..

Witchy woman--nice evilly sexy eyes.

Foo said...

Violence of the lambs... *snort*.

Hey, wasn't one of the tracks from Pink Floyd's Animals album about sheep fighting back?

Anonymous said...

vab банк
vab банк
[url=http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244]vab банк[/url]
http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244 - vab банк