Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm Thankful for...Metaphors

online dating


Really? Really?!!

I talk about my hubby’s nads. That can’t be G rated.

And what about my racist rant on poor undeserving “Don”? My family's tendency to anhililate squirrels? And slugs? And good taste?

What about…um… You know, I can’t really think of anything else.

Am I a goody two-shoes?!!

We'll see about that! Prepare yourself for an onslaught of displays of sin and debauchery, kids! Check out these images I got from Yahoo (with the Safe Search turned on, of course. I wouldn't want to see anything unsavory.)

Here's a guy with a huge... Oh, you know what I'm sayin'!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And a nice shot of his ass.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And I don't think I need to tell you what this is...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Oh yeah! And a nice set of knockers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


See? I'm just as depraved as all of you! Maybe even worse...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'm sorry about that last one. That was over the line.

18 comments:

thecasualperfectionist.com said...

My EYES! My EYES! Please make the burning stop!!

HA. I love your blog, regardless of the rating. :p

Jennifer said...

I think the knockers were my favorite. Oh my! Who knew?

Kimberly said...

That was brilliant. Simply brilliant. You're right about that last picture though. I feel dirty now.

yajeev said...

Avery...

I actually included that very same picture of the man and his giant rooster in my very first graduate school assignment. It had nothing to do with the paper I was writing, but I found it just too compelling.

Mya said...

That's the biggest cock I've ever seen - and I'm a poultry expert!
Sadly, I can't get my computer to load up the last image - so I'll just have to imagine the depravity to which you have succumbed...which is going to be pretty damn difficult and more than a little frightening.

Mya x

Rimarama said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Excuse me while I go fetch my head. I think it rolled thataway . . .

The Lazy Iguana said...

I have a
photo
of a cute chick with a nice pussy. You can include this one too if you think it will help boost your rating.

By the way, when I put the same photo on my blog I got a lot more hits than usual :)

holly said...

shocking. absolutely shocking. and you call yourself a mom. well i fear for little jimmy. wait.....ruprecht. no, (not saying it in case you don't want it on your web page, but yes, i know it begins with the letter d)

R said...

I don't get it with the cat. A wet cat? So what.

Oh wait, I get it. Huh.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Avery, you are hilarious and I might have to marry you. Hee hee hee. :D

Mrs. Furious said...

Having an NC 17 rating.. I can tell you that the more times you say "ass" the better...
badass, jackass... it all works.. that and dropping the f-bomb ;)

Pixelation said...

Don't worry, I got a 'G' rating the first time too. Then I swore like a sailor for three straight posts. That cleared that problem right up.

belle said...

Very funny, I laughed a lot and then zipped off to find my rating. I got PG based on using 'hell' twice and 'pain' once. 'Bloody buggering balls up' was fine it seems. How weird is that?!

Jo Jo said...

Who the hell put a picture of my knockers on Yahoo?

suchsimplepleasures said...

oh...how offensive. seriously, hysterical. thanks for making me laugh, today!

meleah rebeccah said...

You saved the best for last!


Ha... classic.

Heather, Queen of Shake-Shake said...

Hello.

I'm NC-17.

I'm too raunchy to even comment on your blog...I'm so vulgar.

Oh, nice smut books over in the sidebar!

loveyh said...

Ouch. Did he have those testicles surgically removed from his bathing suit?

I miss you! :)