Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'll Get Around to a Title Eventually

Day one million and twelve of the sickies.

Okay, not really, but--GAH--does it ever feel like it! I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Not that I have a choice. I can't very well rest up and let my body recover. No, of course not, because it's almost Christmas. And I've left everything for the last minute.

Buying gifts, wrapping gifts, making plans for where we will spend Christmas Day. (Seattle, in case you were wondering.) And now that it's down to the wire, I'm still putting the final touches on the

Holiday Photoshop Extravaganza 2007!!!


(I really hope you guys have a sense of humor! You'll need it for HPE 2007!!!)

Yes, I am the Queen of Procrastination, and it is biting me in the tookus. But if you cross your fingers, and your toes, and say a little prayer, and ring a bell, I'll just bet I can have the Holiday Photoshop Extravagnaza 2007!!! ready by tomorrow.

And an angel will get its wings. Sweet deal.

5 comments:

holly said...

this is a real crying shame. i have no sense of humour, so i'm afraid i won't be able to enjoy hpe 2007 at all. i'm really really annoyed about it. i'm going to get the book "having a sense of humour for dummies." maybe that will help.

The Casual Perfectionist said...

I hope you have a wonderful holiday, and I can't wait to see the HPE 2007!! :)

meleah rebeccah said...

aww.... feeling and being sick really sucks.

get well soon!

newnorth said...

I hope you are feeling better by now!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hope you lost all your lergy.