1) My pen name is Avery Gray.
2) Besides this blog, you've probably never read anything by me.
3) I was born in Oregon.
4) I turned 30 last year.
5) I'm 3/4 German, 1/8 Russian, and 1/8 Scottish.
6) I'm told I look Greek.
7) I'm 5'8".
8) I have brown hair.
9) I have blue eyes.
10) I am the youngest of six children.
11) I have 16 nieces and nephews.
12) I'm addicted to Diet Coke Plus.
13) I hate coffee.
14) I've never tried alcohol.
15) I have a son who will be five at the end of this month.
16) I've been married six and a half years.
17) I thought my husband was an ass the first time I met him.
18) I was right.
19) I love him anyway.
20) My first car was an '89 Dodge Colt hatchback.
21) My wedding ring cost exactly fifteen times what I paid for the car.
22) My husband is my best friend.
23) I married well.
24) I'm a halfway decent cook.
25) I'm a horrible housekeeper.
26) I have a nearly photographic memory when it comes to numbers.
27) I only type 41 WPM.
28) I sometimes cheat and look at the keyboard.
29) I can't stand the smell of patchouli.
30) I should own stock in Bath and Body Works.
31) I love bubble baths.
32) I get regular pedicures.
33) My favorite toenail polish color is OPI's "Mauving to Manitoba".
34) I've never had a professional massage.
35) I drink a gallon of water every day.
36) I like the taste of Pepto Bismol.
37) I miss the smell of leaded gas.
38) I think bunnies are soft.
39) I'm a terrible public speaker.
40) I'm naturally quiet.
41) I can get loud.
42) I love to sing.
43) I'm a terrible singer.
44) I'm a terrible dancer.
45) I dance to amuse people.
46) I'm funny.
47) I'm sweet.
48) I make friends easily.
49) I hate to disappoint people.
50) I'm not afraid to stand up for myself.
51) I've never had a cavity.
52) I've never broken a bone.
53) I have 20/15 vision.
54) If I were a horse, I'd be worth a lot of money.
55) I've never wanted a horse.
56) I did want a unicorn.
57) I never got one.
58) I did have a chicken.
59) I hated that chicken.
60) I love to eat chicken.
61) My favorite food is a tomato with salt.
62) My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip.
63) I don't have a favorite color.
64) I do have a favorite palette: fall in wine country.
65) My home decor is inspired by Old World/Tuscan vineyards.
66) I've never been to Tuscany.
67) I have been to a vineyard.
68) I drank grape juice.
69) I know how to use chopsticks.
70) I know how to crochet.
71) I'm quite proficient at counted cross stitch.
72) My sewing machine is a Husqvarna.
73) I can drive a stick shift, but not very well.
74) I barely passed my driving test at 16.
75) I was in gymnastics for a couple of years.
76) I can't balance to save my life.
77) I can touch my toes.
78) I can't sleep unless I read first.
79) I average 15 books a month.
80) I'm a very hard reader to impress.
81) I scored a 1430 on my SATs.
82) I'm intimidated by smart people.
83) I'm often at a loss for words.
84) I'm a visual learner.
85) I'm more creative than analytical.
86) I'm right-handed.
87) I'm fascinated by medical oddities.
88) I'm not squeamish.
89) I love "Man vs. Wild".
90) I think Bear Grylls is the sexiest man alive.
91) I love camping.
92) I have never built my own shelter.
93) I love funny movies.
94) I'm a sucker for romance.
95) I like long walks on the beach.
96) I enjoy searching tide pools more.
97) I'm fascinated by history.
98) I know how to play chess.
99) My worst game is Risk.
100) I'm not cut out for world domination.