Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's an Honor Just Being Nominated...

My thanks go out to Holly. My...uh, sister from another mister?...has nominated me for three Blogger's Choice Awards:

My site was nominated for Best Humor Blog!


My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff!


My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!


I am completely and utterly blown away by this unexpected act of pity kindness, and I very much appreciate the sentiment. And although I know I don't have a chance in Hades of winning (considering all her e-mails informing me of said nominations went straight to my spam folder--thanks, Yahoo!--and voting ends Friday), I'd love it if you'd vote for me anyway.

You know, so I don't seem like so much of a pathetic loser.

No pressure or anything.

Photobucket

18 comments:

Maria said...

Going to vote!

The Casual Perfectionist said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

My little ol' blog has been nominated for Best Parenting Blog, and I was floored. (I just peeked, and it looks like I'm still within the top ten pages! W00t!) :)

Anyway, you ROCK. Good luck!

Lilacspecs said...

I think I can remember all my log in stuff...I'll head on over and click something for ya.

Mike said...

First this, next THE ACADEMY AWARDS! Go Avery!

loveyh said...

BOOBS!

:)

meleah rebeccah said...

Congrats!!


I voted. I voted for humor blog, but after I saw the rack shot I went back and voted for hottest mommy blogger too! :)

TheVasquez3 said...

oh you 100% have my vote dahhhhling!

AND...

i left a little bloggy love for you over on my blog. You. Are. Welcome.

Avery Gray said...

Aw, thanks everybody! I feel like a winner already.

But I'm not. Keep the votes comin'!

;o)

Around The Funny Farm said...

Congratulations!!!!

:-)Beth

Caffeine Court said...

You've hit the big time girl...now I'm going to vote!

sybil law said...

I am going to vote now....

Queen of Shake-Shake said...

If only there were a category for Blog With Most Pictures of Cleavage, you'd reign supreme! Because really, who can top your cleavage?

holly said...

the question is what would they top it *with*?

what is a proper topping, av?

suchsimplepleasures said...

i'm going to vote, right now! i thought the voting was over...so i took the little things off my blog!! darn it!!
xo
hey..happy valentines day to you!!

Emma Sometimes said...

Oh, yeah...Penelope is my new name.

MamaGeek said...

Just voted. The tear totally got me.

Huckdoll said...

Will rock the vote right now! Congrats on the nom!!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hee hee. The sad face and the cleavage shot should work well. I'll go vote. :D