Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'll Be Frank

And you can be Shirley.


Frank: Hey, sexy!

Shirley: Oh, you're finally getting around to acknowledging my presence?

Frank: Aw, come on, baby, don't be like that. You know I love you.

Shirley: Well, you certainly have a funny way of showing it. How long has it been? Two? Three weeks?

Frank: Yeah, but, you know, I had...stuff to do.

Shirley: Mmm hmm.

Frank: I had to, like, buy a toaster. And a vacuum. And a water filter for my fridge. Those things don't just replace themselves, you know.

Shirley:
And that took you three weeks?

Frank:
No. But...but my ear hurt, too. It still does. I have to put drops in it and everything.

Shirley: And that affects your ability to type?

Frank:
Yes! Have you tried typing with your head at a 90 degree angle? It's not easy. I should know. Plus, school started back up, and I have a ton of work to do. So, it's not like I've just been sitting around, doing nothing--

Shirley: You've been making furniture for your Sims again, haven't you?

Frank: What? No. What?

Shirley: Tell me the truth.

Frank: Well, okay, maybe...

***


(I'm a featured creator, baby! Don't hate the playa, hate the game.)

6 comments:

Mike said...

You're THE Sweetswami77? Why didn't you say so earlier?!?!

Momo Fali said...

Glad to see you, Frank.

Avery Gray said...

Mike--yes. Yes, I am. Feel free to bask if you like.

Momo--Shirley! It's been too long. How are you?!

Erin said...

I could never hate the game. I do hate my computer for not being able to handle the game and everything else I need it to handle. Grrr...

M@ said...

I bet your simulated kitchen is a lot cleaner than mine....

MrEngr said...

You have an iPhone. Typing at a 90 degree angle is not a valid excuse...unless the boy was playing with the light saber.

Remember: There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.